In October we released our inaugural industry benchmarking report focused on discount retailers. In that report we used Sentieo’s extensive data visualization and NLP capabilities to identify key metrics for TJX Companies, Inc. (TJX), Ross Stores, Inc., (ROST), Burlington (BURL), Ollie’s Bargain Outlet (OLLI), Dollar General Corporation (DG), and Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR).
What we found was that when it came to revenue growth with forecasts, margins, and revenue share OLLI was gaining share, and DG and OLLI are outperforming in valuation and returns.
In the Winter 2020-2021 edition, we focused on the U.S. Footwear secretor, including analysis of:
- Crocs, Inc. (CROX)
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK)
- NIKE, Inc. (NKE)
- Steve Madden, Ltd. (SHOO)
- Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (SKX)
- Under Armour, Inc. (UAA)
- Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (WWW)
In the report we take a closer look at:
- Revenue growth with forecasts, margins, and revenue share: standout year for CROX; easy 2021 comps for most
- Inventory turnover and other financial KPIs
- Valuation and returns: major YTD expansion in the valuation metrics for NKE, CROX, DECK
For access to the full report, visit our resources page.